Favourite posts.

During this challenge , i read a lot of amazing posts about different subjects concerning many domains in life .

I really enjoyed those posts and i am excited to share my experience with you ..

I love art , creativity .. that’s why i really liked this post by my friend JuliaΒ Β , in which, she writes her poemsΒ .

Another post that i loved , is my friend’s Chahinez post where she talks about our country TunisiaΒ . It’s really interesting and significant . No one will regret reading it . πŸ™‚

Well , as a teenager , i love action and suspense . This is exactly why i liked aziz‘s post about the secret hiding in the forest .It’s really good and well written . You’ll all enjoy it , im sure .

There are certainly much more posts to check , i’ve seen a lot of incredible stories , ideas , articles ..

I’ve learned a lot and i hope my posts are good enough to please everybody πŸ™‚Β 

Β game weekΒ 

9 thoughts on “Favourite posts.

1. Congratulation arwa!!!

You Done it!
    The result for Challenge has been announced by Miss. W and you are one of the few bloggers who has been chosen. πŸ™‚
    I wish you the best in your life and I hope you continue sharing your experiences and feelings and knowledge by using weblog.
    I am so glad that had you in my group and hope hearing from you every now and then.

Take good care, enjoy the life and keep in touch

Astaneh (Challenge Mentor)

• thank you πŸ˜€ im really glad you liked the fact i was part of your group .
      πŸ™‚
      hope we keep in touch πŸ™‚
      thank you again ^^