A very significant image that i wanted to share with you .

So , this is an image that i’ve found recently on the internet , i don’t know why i really felt that it could be an amazing image to write about .

And obviously i was right ..

Looking at this two persons , i can see a remarkable pain and sorrow !

This young man sitting at a step in what it seems to be a train station is apparently crying and devestating with his  head between his hands , the young woman seems to be comforting him by putting her hand on his shoulder .. But as we can see ,  the lady is almost invisible which means GHOST ..

So what happened , is that his young man lost his wife or his loved girlfriend and can’t just forget her and move on .

She is right there , but he can’t see her . She is consoling him , she is touching him , she can sense him but he can’t ..

she knows how much he’s suffering , she knows he couldn’t forget her .. she desperately trying to communicate with him but everybody knows it’s not possible ; she’s gone ! forever .

Losing a loved one, is the most painful thing that could ever  happen to any of us .. Destiny chooses .. It’s not up to us to decide when or where to die ..

We live under the fear of loss ! We live knowing that in every moment we could lose anyone .

A friend once told me that losing a loved one , can change us or even transform us . We pass from a happy life full of joy and perfection to a sad one full of sorrow and grief .. and without our knowing , we stard looking for answers or a way to forget . We’ll eventually realize that the real answer is to move on .. because we all know that if that person is here looking at us, she’d never  want to see us suffering like we do now.

For all those who had lost a dear persons , life goes on .. Remember that if they’re watching you , they’ll want you to smile not to cry . Remember that you can get stronger while thinking of them ..

They’re somewhere here , in u’r heart , in u’r thoughts , in u’r imagination , in u’r past ..

They are never lost ..

P.S : if u’d like to share u’r story with us , i’ll be more than happy to discuss it with you .. Just feel free to comment =)

4rth challenge 

45 thoughts on “A very significant image that i wanted to share with you .

1. Pingback: No challenge but let’s visit | Student Blogging Challenge

2. wow
    Arwa, your story was great! I feel the deeply sense among the words.
    Thanks a lot to share it with us. and of course ”They are never lost ..”

Thanks for new post 🙂

Arwa, in right sidebar in your blog, under challenge badge, I see some JAVA code. Whats the reason? maybe your link to some sources has been broken. please check it 🙂

Challenge Mentor

• Thank you so much , im really flattered ..

About the JAVA code , i tried many times to fix it , i’ll try again 🙂

thank you for your comment 😀

3. Wonderful Arwa! Carry on writing and impressing us! You deserve all the best! You have a wonderful teacher of English!

4. Congratulation!

I would like to inform you that 2 students from our age group (16-20) were successful in writing interesting and publish top posts in challenge.

Their name and address have been published in following address by challenge’s main admin and invited all the participants in challenge to visit their page.

Their name and their posts link has been published in address http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2013/04/01/no-challenge-but-lets-visit/

Please check that link for more information

Astaneh (Challenge Mentor) tec.ttc@gmail.com

• 🙂 i read a lot of interesting posts and visited a lot of great blogs but i didn’t know who are the 2 students ! there was many links to many blogs !

5. the topic is very touching. We all have the fear to lose our dear and loved relatives or friends. keep writing, great work

6. So impressed by all that is going round here. Congratulations Arwa for being such a talented writer for your age! Totally agree, you have a great teacher and she’s taking you to worlds where you can spread your wings and fly. Keep writing and sharing with us.

7. awra.

2 selected posts belong to you and julia in our group.

your names with a link has put in the mentioned address.
    please consider that there are a lot of students and classes participated in challenge but just a few of them has been selected.

good luck

8. Hi my name is Brisa, and I am a student from Mr. Miller’s class. The comment that you left on my blog led me to your blog. I was left speechless when I finished reading your blog post. I feel the exact same way about what the picture’s message was. I not only agree with the description, but I also agree with the fact that you let everyone who would read your post all the positive things to make them fell better if they felt a connection with the image….I did. Your blog post all most made me cry because of the fact that I lost both of my parents, but thanks to advice I felt much better. Did you write about this image not only because you thought it was amazing ,but because you felt a connection?
    http://mrmillersstudent118.edublogs.org/

• im so glad that you got the message ! when i first saw this image , i felt it could affect so many people because of its significance !
      i didn’t know what to write because i’ve never experienced such thing.
      but then, i talked to a friend of mine , he lost his mother. he almost made me cry.
      that’s when i knew , it will make a great post.
      i really felt the deep sorrow and pain within the image . i felt the connection , i did.
      and i know that every one who’ll read this post will feel the same way about it.
      im so happy that i’ve helped ! its the whole point ! to make you and all the readers feel better !
      may god bless you , u’re strong enough to continue :))
      and as i said ; “they are never lost .. ”
      im sure they’re proud of you Brisa. 🙂

9. Hello Arwa, again 🙂

I really love this picture. I feel that picture is really sad 🙁
    But I agree with your post!

Julia

10. Pingback: TEC -

11. Pingback: TEN OF THE BEST

12. I lost a loved horse of mine a little over a year ago and I still miss her to this day. This post is so touching and real. This is such an inspiring post. 🙂

13. Im really touched from that post. I lost a loved one before. I was reading this post yesterday and i couldn’t comment because i was in deap deprestion thinking of my lost one. This is a really great post i think everyone should read this post and remember therir lost ones even if it hurts. They should do this because they should know that they are not there in vain but in spirit. Plz keep bloging you are really good.

• thank you so much TYLER for your comment . im very glad ive done something to help you.im really flatteredd and happy .
      always remember ; they are never lost 🙂